1. How much does 1 cubic yard of concrete weigh?
Approximately 4,000 pounds or 2 tons.
2. How high are your trucks?
13 feet and 6 inches.
3. How far can your truck’s chutes reach?
The front discharge mixer can reach an approximate distance of 18 feet
4. Do you deliver on Saturday?
Call for availability.
James W. Quandel & Sons, Inc has answers to your concrete questions regarding concrete weight, truck heights and truck chutes.
James W. Quandel & Sons, Inc has radio dispatch trucks that are all equipped with GPS devices.
How far can your conveyor belt reach? Ours can reach upto 53 feet!
1. Can you deliver stone in a concrete truck?
Yes only if our Schedule Permits!
2. Can You deliver Stone?
Yes we also have a Tri Axle dump truck for any type of stone deliveries