1. How much does 1 cubic yard of concrete weigh?
Approximately 4,000 pounds or 2 tons.
2. How high are your trucks?
13 feet and 6 inches.
3. How far can your truck’s chutes reach?
The front discharge mixer can reach an approximate distance of 18 feet
4. How far does your conveyor truck reach?
The conveyor truck can reach 53 Ft
5. Do you deliver on Saturday?
Yes saturday deliver is avaiable on a seasonal basis...begining in April and ending at the end of Novemeber. If a saturday pour is needed after the season please call to make arrangements if avaiable!
James W. Quandel & Sons, Inc has answers to your concrete questions regarding concrete weight, truck heights and truck chutes.
James W. Quandel & Sons, Inc has radio dispatch trucks that are all equipped with GPS devices.
How far can your conveyor belt reach? Ours can reach upto 53 feet!
1. Can you deliver stone in a concrete truck?
Yes only if our Schedule Permits!
2. Can You deliver Stone?
Yes we also have a Tri Axle dump truck for any type of stone deliveries